By ordering our services you can be 100% sure that we will provide you with an interpreter in accordance with your requirements and criteria. They accompany delegations, assist in holding business meetings and conducting negotiations, including high-level ones, with the participation of the ministers of foreign states, on a regular basis.
At first, decide what type of translation is necessary:
- Consecutive translation (the speaker stops every 1–5 minutes (usually at the end of every "paragraph" or complete thought) and the interpreter then steps in to render what was said into the target language);
- Simultaneous translation ( the interpreter sits in a booth wearing a pair of headphones and speaks into a microphone listening and translating simultaneously).
To order an interpreter, you have to provide the following information to our manager:
- timing of the meeting;
- subject matter;
- planned workload per day;
- the required number of interpreters;
- your individual preferences (male/female, appearance, mode of dress, knowledge of specific terminology, etc.).
Owing to our extensive database, we can assure you that we will select the right interpreter for you!